Comms by the Coast 2018 will be on Thursday 9 August & Friday 10 August. Book your place now.
Comms by the Coast combines speakers from Unions and outside our little bubble with website user groups meetings and unstructured sessions which allow attendees to talk about topics they’re interested in based on the unconference format.
Time & location
Comms by the Coast takes place at the University of Sussex, just outside Brighton.
Both days run from 11am to 4.30pm with registration from 10.30am (and yes, there will be lots of pastries!).
The agenda will be uploaded here.
How can I help?
I’m available for freelance projects where I can help you communicate with your members, staff, volunteers, customers and any other important people.
My favourite areas to work on are:
- social media, e.g. working with you to analyse what you’re doing, setting up profiles or advising how can could better use social media
- email marketing, e.g. setting up, designing, writing or reviewing email newsletters
- writing, e.g. editing your existing text, drafting new content or reviewing your website content
- digital project management, e.g. overhauling your website
I can help you out by:
- training your staff and volunteers so they can make better use of digital tools
- consulting on individual projects to give you my advice and get you started
- providing ongoing support if you need me to manage a project such as a website redesign
- being an extra pair of hands during busy times or while you have vacant posts
I can be flexible to suit your needs and how you’d like to work together. I’d love to chat about how we can work together so please do get in touch – email@example.com
This event is sponsored by MSL
The MSL System provides all the digital solutions needed to support your student engagement activities including websites, mobile app, clubs & societies tools, Student Group Finances, online elections, volunteering, venue management, e-commerce and student case management for your advice and advocacy service – today, over 50% of higher education students in the UK have access to services provided through the MSL System. The MSL team will be on hand during Comms By The Coast to chat to you about your engagement objectives and challenges.